Welcome to Millie’s Waterfront, a lakefront haven framed by pristine waters and expansive sky. Cottages maintain their original 1970’s charm, now transformed into contemporary, comfortable gems with the best lakefront views in all of Canyon Lake.
Creature comforts include:
· Queen bed and a full over queen bunk bed (sleeps 6)
· Living area with dining table, couch, WiFi, Smart TV (bring your logins), games, puzzles, books, etc.
· A cozy kitchen including Galanz fridge/freezer, electric range/oven, microwave, coffee maker (of course), blender, toaster, dishes, drinkware, flatware, knives, cooking tools, bakeware, pot holders, BBQ tools, dish soap, first aid kit, and more. Customized Yeti cups are available for purchase if you’d like to take Millie’s home with you.
· Beautiful, full bath – including towels, hairdryers, and bathing suit hangers.
· Outdoor seating area including a charcoal BBQ pit (BYO - meat, veggies, charcoal and lighter fluid), picnic table, and chairs.
· Lake access including 1 wagon/cottage and beach towels.
· Parking – 2 cars/cottage or 1 car and a boat maximum.
· Proximity to Canyon Lake Boat Ramp #17, Canyon Lake Dam, Brookshire Brothers Grocery, Gruene, shopping, restaurants, watercraft rentals and more.
As the property boasts the perfect combination of convenience and seclusion, wild things abound. We’ve seen those that slither, sting, stink, spray and graze so be aware of your surroundings and who you share it with.
Speaking of sharing – there will be other guests on the property with you. While Millie’s is the perfect place to social distance, there are some shared spaces (ex: the path to the lake).
*The health and safety of our guests is paramount. Cleanliness is always our top priority. We offer a 24 hour guest service contact number for emergencies and messages will be answered promptly. Arrive after four o’clock when it is convenient for you with an easy and contactless check in and out process for our guests.
W.O.R.D. Permit - L1350
Please note – Rates are based on the number of guests entered in the reservation quote – any additional guests may incur additional charges. The occupancy listed is the max occupancy this property can accommodate.