The Burnett Ranch Cabins are located on 7.5 acres on the Blanco River, just about 15 minutes from the
Wimberley Square. The one-room cabins are well-decorated, clean, comfortable, and stocked with
everything you might need for a relaxing weekend in the Texas Hill Country. Perfect for couples,
individual travelers, or anyone seeking a little tranquility!
The cabin is well appointed, offering the conveniences of home and a peaceful escape from the routine.
You can sit on the screened patio and watch a variety of birds or deer, while enjoying a cup of coffee in
the morning or a glass of wine in the evening. After a day of exploring nearby attractions or hanging out
on the patio, you can relax inside while cooking a delicious meal and reading by the fireplace.
– Living/dining/kitchen/bedroom are all open concept
– Comfortable California King mattress
– Kitchen is well-stocked with all essentials to cook your own meals
– K-pod coffee maker and tea kettle available – Living room features a wood-burning fireplace for crisp winter evenings and a queen-size pullout
sofa – Smart TVs with antenna and Wi-Fi – 1 bathroom with shower/tub combination
– A screened, covered patio overlooking the river, complete with a twin-size day bed (trundle bed
with two beds, if you would like to sleep outside!) – An additional patio with a picnic table
– A front deck with Adirondack chairs, with a view of the property
– Porch swing on the spacious lawn next to the cabin
– Patio lights are great at night! Please turn off when not in use. – Weber grill located near front deck
– River access located off back patio
There are two cabins on a peaceful, beautiful 7-acre property, located on the Blanco River. The cabins
are generously spaced from each other to ensure privacy and tranquility. The Prickly Pear Cabin is
located on the river bluff, and the Rosemary Cabin is located towards the center of the property,
surrounded by large, beautiful oak trees. Both properties have river access, down a set of stairs near
the Prickly Pear Cabin. Please note that the river level varies based on the amount of rain the area has
received. In seasons with plenty of rain, the Blanco River is full and deep, and the cabin is located right
on a great swim spot!
One of the best things about this property is its proximity to other Hill Country attractions. – 15 minutes to the Wimberley Square, Jacob’s Well Natural Area, and the Blue Hole
– 30 minutes to Driftwood, TX (home of the Salt Lick and Duchman Cellars) – 30 minutes to Dripping Springs, TX – 30 minutes to San Marcos, TX
– 45 minutes to New Braunfels and Gruene
– 45 minutes to Canyon Lake
– An hour to Fredericksburg and Austin
The whole property is yours to share with any occupants staying in the other cabin on the property.
These are generously spaced from each other to ensure peace and privacy! You are welcome to walk
around the property, but please be respectful and considerate to other guests and our neighbors.
These cabins also have access to one of the best swimming spots when there is water in the
river and we welcome you to take advantage of that! When there is no water in the river, many guests
enjoy walking in the river-bed. The property is located on a bluff, so please exercise caution when near
the cliff edge or on the stairs to the river. Swim at your own risk.
Please treat this cabin with the same love and respect that we put into it to make it our little piece of
heaven to share.
|Rates||$125 to $334|
- Satellite or Cable Television
- Child Friendly
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Stocked Kitchen- Pots/Pans/Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Television
- Air Conditioning
- Dishes and Silverware
- Private Entrance
- Hill Country Views
- Wooded View
- Outdoor Dining and Seating
- Outdoor deck
- Screen Porch
- Hiking Nearby
- Winery Tours Nearby
- Wildlife Viewing
Wedding Venue Proximity
- The Cedars Ranch
- Prima Vista